Murder and Manslaughter
Watson Woodhouse Solicitors have represented over 100 clients charged with murder over our 25 year history. Our experience tells us that these cases are typically very lengthy and deeply stressful for all parties. Murder is the only offence that attracts a mandatory life sentence.
Being investigated or prosecuted for murder, conspiracy to murder, manslaughter or corporate manslaughter is a very serious matter. You will need the most dedicated, experienced team available to you. At Watson Woodhouse Solicitors we have the experience and staff to ensure that we represent your best interests from the point of arrest to the conclusion of your case.
If you, or someone you know, are being investigated or charged with matters relating to Murder or Manslaughter please contact us immediately. The sooner you get in touch the sooner we can begin to build your case and ensure you receive the most relevant and timely advice possible. You may even have already instructed another firm of Solicitors. In this instance we can advise on transferring cases – the most important thing is to ensure you have the right team working for you
Why use a solicitor?
- Murder and manslaughter allegations can be complex and require the expertise of a solicitor.
- A solicitor can represent you in court.
- A solicitor will receive certain disclosure which will be unavailable to you
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist criminal defence solicitors have a vast amount of experience in defending both murder and manslaughter allegations.
- We will always have your best interests as our main priority.
- We are on your side.