Every individual who served at least 12 months in prison will be placed ‘on licence’ for a period of time when they are released from custody. They will be subject to a number of conditions specific to them that they must comply with otherwise they face ‘recall to custody’.
Our lawyers will be able to provide specific advice based on the individuals circumstances and make a representation to the parole board with the intention of having them released from custody again. This can be made either orally or in writing in which our specialist solicitors can assist in both.
In the event of you, a friend or member of your family being recalled to prison following a breach of their licence conditions, contact our specialist solicitors.
Why use a solicitor?
- A solicitor will understand the complex legal procedure involved in recall appeals.
- They can represent the individual at trial.
- A solicitor will have the legal knowledge to ensure the best possible outcome.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist solicitors are experts in ‘recall to custody’ situations.
- We will keep you updated on the likely outcome.
- We will advise you on your legal rights.