Care Proceedings Solicitors at Watson Woodhouse have over 25 years of experience in dealing with the care of children amidst separation and divorce. Each and every expert solicitor within the team fully appreciated how unsettling such times are, therefore working timely and with grit when handling your care proceedings case. You’ll find us empathetic, sensitive, highly professional and extremely knowledgeable. You can request a free initial consultation with a care proceedings solicitor today.
Care Proceedings Solicitor
If a social worker is currently involved in your case, this family matter relates to public law issues. It’s important to get in contact with one of our specialist care solicitors. We’ll be able to discuss all the options available to you whilst supporting the journey throughout.
Should a social worker have threatened to remove your child or they have already done so we can still provide help. The sooner we begin talking, the quicker we can begin working on your case.
Your solicitor will meet you at any one of our office locations, you can visit us or we can collaborate at a place of your choice.
Why use a solicitor?
- The care process can be complex
- A solicitor will be able to represent you at court if need be.
- A solicitor will be on your side
- They will handle the legal aspects so you don’t have to during a difficult time.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist solicitors have a vast amount of experience in dealing with matters involving social workers.
- We are understanding and compassionate.
- We will treat your case with sensitivity and respect.
- We will keep you updated on the progress of your case a
- We will provide you with a realist expectation on the likely outcome.