Our specialist solicitors understand it is an unsettling time when an issue arises over the care of your children. We will seek to handle your care proceedings case with the utmost sensitivity and professionalism.
If a social worker is involved in your case, your family matter relates to public law issues. Please get in contact with one of our specialist care solicitors who will be able to discuss your options with you.
Our lawyers can advise you on all aspects of child law including circumstances where a social worker is assessing your situation, they have threatened to take your child into care or they have already done so.
A member of our team is able to meet with you at any of our office locations or alternatively a place that is convenient for you.
Why use a solicitor?
- The care process can be complex
- A solicitor will be able to represent you at court if need be.
- A solicitor will be on your side
- They will handle the legal aspects so you don’t have to during a difficult time.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist solicitors have a vast amount of experience in dealing with matters involving social workers.
- We are understanding and compassionate.
- We will treat your case with sensitivity and respect.
- We will keep you updated on the progress of your case a
- We will provide you with a realist expectation on the likely outcome.