For the best possible Drug Offence Solicitor, get in touch with Middlesbrough based experts here at Watson Woodhouse. With well over three decades of experience in law our team have the ability to defend offences relating to the supply, importation, possession and cultivation of illicit drugs. When contacting the firm we’ll arrange a free, no obligation consultation for you in the first instance.
Controlled Drug Offences
Categorised from Class A to C we’re able to build your defence no matter which class the allegation falls into:
Class A Drugs
Class B Drugs
Class C Drugs
As your criminal defence solicitor it’s our job to determine the Class of the controlled drug in question plus the circumstances surrounding your alleged involvement. Knowledge of quality and quantity shows us the bigger picture in terms of advising on the best possible outcome (which we’re aiming for). At Watson Woodhouse we have a proven track record in the defence of drug offences and urge you to seek counsel immediately if facing drug related accusations and/or cultivation.
Why use a solicitor?
- Drug Investigations can involve powerful organisations which you can’t tackle alone without an expert
- A solicitor with experience in drug allegations has the specific knowledge in building your defence
- If your case reaches court you’ll have access and representation from a specialist
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- With 35 years of experience in defending drug allegations you’ll feel confident we’re putting everything into your defence
- You and your defence are our main priority and we’re looking to achieve the best possible outcome
- Your solicitor provides realistic expectations on the likely outcome of your case
We are here to help
Contact us as soon as possible so that we can provide advice and assistance throughout the whole process and we can start to build your defence.