Unfortunately, marriages and civil partnerships do not always last forever despite the couples initial intentions. No matter the reason a couple no longer feels they can stay together, we can provide support, advice and guidance during this difficult time.
Our specialist family solicitors understand you will no doubt be going through a difficult time if your relationship has come to an end.
We will therefore deal with your matter in a timely and empathetic manner.
Our lawyers will handle all communication with your partner and their solicitor so you don’t have to in order to provide you with peace of mind. We can deal with all relationship breakdown issues with your best interests as our main priority. Therefore, we will seek to achieve the best possible settlement.
We can advise on a number of issues relating to:
- Dissolution of a civil partnership
- Judicial Separation
- Domestic Abuse
Why use a solicitor?
- A solicitor can be the point of contact between you and your partner.
- A solicitor can represent you in court.
- They can be an independent and unbiased individual throughout the proceedings.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist solicitors have a vast amount of experience in dealing with relationship breakdown issues.
- We will keep you updated throughout the process.
- We will listen to your wishes and seek to achieve the best possible outcome.
We are here to help
If you are seeking help and advice in relation to a relationship breakdown, do not hesitate to contact our specialist family department.