Third Party Instructions
If a friend or member of your family has been unexpectedly arrested, please get in touch immediately with Watson Woodhouse Solicitors and we will act via third party instruction. We’re able to represent individuals during a police interview should they wish and have a wealth of knowledge and experience in doing so.
Solicitor representation is often the last thing an individual will think of having been taken into custody. Therefore, third party instruction ensures your loved one has direct access to a specialist solicitor right when they need one.
Request a Third Party Instruction Solicitor
If a solicitor is not requested, any defence could be damaged, especially if assigned an inexperienced duty solicitor. At Watson Woodhouse we don’t wish to see this happen and are here for representation 24/7. The sooner you speak to our specialist criminal defence solicitors, the better. From contact we can be present and ready for a police interview within just 20 minutes. This service is 100% free of charge.
Why use a solicitor?
- A solicitor may be the only person present at the police station and during interview who is on their client’s side
- A legal professional will provide advice, guidance and reassurance during this stressful time
- During interview a solicitor will ensure their client’s legal rights are upheld
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- As experts, our criminal defence solicitors have a huge amount of experience in representing clients at the police station and during interviews
- We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to attend the police station for representation
- Our clients best interests are always our main priority
- Visits to police stations for interview are completely free of charge