Watson Woodhouse Solicitors understand that if you have been accused of a sexual offence it can be an unsettling and stressful time both for yourself and your family. As the accused, your case will be a matter of public record, unlike the victim whose indentity will be kept anonymous. Therefore, it is vital you have a strong defence as this type of offence can jeopardise both your personal and work life.
Watson Woodhouse have a team of Solicitors who are specialists in defending these types of cases. Our lawyers will handle your case with respect, sensitivity, confidentiality and without judgement.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have been subject to investigation or have been charged with any type of sexual offence.
Why use a solicitor?
- If you are subject to sexual allegations, you will require expert legal representation.
- A solicitor can represent you in court.
- They will have the desired legal knowledge needed to successfully defend sexual allegations.
- You will jeopardise your defence if you do not have a solicitor to represent you.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist solicitors are experts in defending sexual allegations.
- We will handle your case in a professional and sensitive manner.
- We will always have your best interests as our main priority.
- We will seek to provide you with realistic expectations on the likely outcome of your case.