At Watson Woodhouse Solicitors we have a team of dedicated experts specialising in sexual offence cases. Sexual allegations are both stressful and unsettling for you and your family and we’re here to guide and support you through the process transparently. If you require representation due to sexual offence allegations, get in touch with our team now to arrange a free initial consultation.
Sexual Offence Solicitors
With years of experience in dealing with sexual offence allegations inclusing rape and grooming, Watson Woodhouse knows exactly how to handle your case. Keeping you fully briefed every step of the way we work to provide the sensitivity, confidentiality and respect such cases require and without judgement. If you are currently subject to investigation or have been charged with a sexual offence such as the possession of indecent images, we’re here to help.
Why use a solicitor?
- If you’re subject to sexual allegations, legal representation is intrinsic as it’s likely you’ll not have the relevant knowledge attached to this area of law.
- A solicitor will represent you and your defence in a court of law. Attending court without a solicitor means you’re without a professional voice in dealing with allegations.
- You’ll require a solicitor to successfully defend you against any sexual allegations.
- Without representation your case could be in jeopardy, leaving you facing a tough sentence.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- At Watson Woodhouse we are specialists in dealing with sexual offence allegations.
- Your case will be handled in a professional, sensitive and transparent manner.
- Your best interests are at the forefront of everything, meaning you’re our priority.
- Our aim is the provision of a realistic outcome based on your case and circumstances.