At Watson Woodhouse we have a team of dedicated and experienced solicitors with the knowledge and ability to defend charges associated with the possession of indecent images. Should you require help, advice and representation, please contact us today for a free consultation.
Indecent Image Possession
Under the Protection of Children Act 1978, it is illegal for any individual to make, possess, publish and distribute indecent images of children. The Coroners and Justices Act 2009 specifically, makes it a criminal offence for an individual to have in their possession a prohibited image of a child. For accusations linked to indecent images you’ll need full support and a competent defence.
Indecent Image Defence
Have you ever purchased a second hand computer or used a friend’s USB stick? Have you ever downloaded music files or set your computer up as part of a peer to peer network? Unfortunately it’s frighteningly easy how inappropriate material can end up on a person’s computer without any knowledge. A guilty conviction could result in a sentence of up to 10 years imprisonment and this is why we need to look at every inch of evidence possible.
Watson Woodhouse not only has the highest levels of legal knowledge, we have direct access to the best computer experts in the country. Our job is to dismantle the prosecution’s case and we’ll ensure no stone is left unturned.
If you have been accused of possessing indecent images or any form of sexual offence, we need to hear from you today.
Why use a solicitor?
- Without legal knowledge relating to indecent images you’ll have difficulty in securing a sound defence.
- A solicitor is able to represent you in court.
- Entering court without a solicitor means you’re jeopardising the case you’re facing.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- In dealing with allegations or charges relating to indecent images you’ll require leading industry experts.
- Your case and everything attached is dealt with professionally, sensitivbely and with transparency.
- Your best interests are our main priority and as such we provide realistic outcome expectations.