At Watson Woodhouse we have one of the most powerful teams of family law solicitors in the area. The large family team compromises of highly experienced solicitors holding panel accreditation for the area of law they specialise in.
We appreciate that it is an unsettling time when seeking a family law solicitor, whether you are going through a divorce, seeking arrangements for children or have been the victim of domestic violence. At Watson Woodhouse, our lawyers strive to provide support and treat your case with the sensitivity you deserve.
We are solicitors you can trust.
We offer a free initial 30 minute consultation. The purpose of this is to discuss your situation with you in order to determine if you have a case and if we can help you with it. Due to the wide areas of expertise we offer, it is highly likely that we will be able to help you progress your case.
For those eligible for legal aid, on a means test basis, we are committed to helping you and providing you with an exceptional service.
If you do not qualify for legal aid, we seek to provide competitive rates which we will discuss openly with you. You will be kept up to date throughout the progress of your case in terms of costs and you will be provided with realistic estimates. We will not incur any additional fees without your approval.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our family department cover a wide range of issues and will be happy to discuss any matter with you.
Why use a solicitor?
- Family law can be complex.
- A solicitor will be able to represent you in court if necessary.
- They can provide support throughout this difficult time.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist solicitors have a vast amount of experience in dealing with all family law issues.
- Throughout your case, we will keep you updated on the likely timescale for when your family matter will be complete.
- We will provide you with a realistic expectation the likely outcome.