Should you require advice or legal representation for allegations of robbery, contact specialists at Watson Woodhouse Solicitors in Middlesbrough. Your initial consultation is free and without obligation. Covering a range of offences we are able to build a defence for street and armed robbery, attempted robbery and conspiracy to commit robbery.
Robbery Defence Solicitors
Dealt with only in the Crown Court, robbery is referred to as an ‘indictable only’ offence, and usually carries a substantial prison sentence. Whilst the prosecution remain busy trying to prove you threatened violence and stole or attempted to steal from a victim, it’s our job to build you the best possible defence. The earlier you gain access to detailed legal help and advice, the better.
Choosing a criminal defence solicitor with a solid background in robbery cases means you are given the best advice and representation available.
Why use a solicitor?
- Without representation you’re left highly vulnerable in court
- You’re given the best possible defence from a robbery defence specialist
- Not instructing a solicitor means you’ll be the only one in court without any legal experience and/or knowledge.
- Without a solicitor you are jeopardising your case
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist solicitors are experts in defending criminal allegations.
- We have extensive knowledge surrounding the defences available for robbery allegations
- Your best interests are our main priority
- We provide you with realistic expectations on the likely outcome