Payments can only be accepted in GBP Sterling and can take
3-5 working days to reach our account.
You can pay for your legal costs:
- Online using a credit or debit card (Secure Payment)
- By bank transfer. We can provide our account details on request
- By telephoning us or visiting the office to pay with credit or debit card
- By post by cheque. Please write your reference number on the back of the cheque
- By standing order. Download from link below:
Enter your invoice reference and amount below to pay.
If you have paid by card, we will be happy to provide a refund if you chose the wrong payment processing option. We will process refunds once the original payment has cleared. It should be noted that the original payment can take between 3 and 5 working days, and likewise the refund can take a similar time to process.
Except as set out above, payments will be taken and your file will be taken and conducted in accordance with our standard terms and conditions of business. These would have been delivered to you with our engagement letter. If you therefore require a refund for any other reason than having chosen the wrong payment option, you should refer to the terms and conditions and contact the lawyer dealing with your file.
If you need any assistance with a payment you have made please call 01642 247656 to speak to a member of our team.