Buying and selling a house can be a stressful experience. Here at Watson Woodhouse Solicitors we do it every day and so we can ease the burden for you.
A dedicated conveyancer will be appointed to your case so you can keep in touch by email, phone, letter or face-to-face appointments.
All our lawyers receive frequent updates and ongoing training and our membership of the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme ensures the highest standards of client service can be delivered. We believe in transparent competitive pricing. Please use our online quote tool to give you an estimate today.
We can help with various property related transactions:
- Buying and selling property
- Investment and buy-to-let
- Switching mortgage provider
- Tenancy agreements
- The right to buy your council house
- Transfer of title
Get a quote
If you need advice on any type of conveyancing matter, contact our specialist conveyancing department.
Why use a solicitor?
- There is a complex legal process involved in conveyancing transactions.
- A solicitor will ensure the required legal formalities will be followed.
- If a mortgage lender is involved, they will require that a solicitor is instruct so that they can also act on their behalf.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist property lawyers have a vast amount of experience in all types of conveyancing matters.
- We will keep you updated on the progress of your transaction.
- We will ensure a smooth process from our side.