Claims Against Headmaster Peter Dunn
Our child abuse compensation solicitors are helping the victims of former teacher and headmaster, Peter Dunn.
Many former pupils think it is too late to make a claim but it isn’t. If you, or a member of your family, were a victim of Peter Dunn, please get in touch to discuss how we can help you.
We know it can be hard to make a first call but the specialist solicitors at Watson Woodhouse are here for you.
Making a call or contacting us online means we can provide you with support; advice and assistance to help achieve some form of justice for the historic abuse suffered. If you are not sure about making a claim, give us a call and we will talk you through your options, with no pressure to make a decision.
Free Initial Discussion
Peter Dunn Compensation Claims
Peter Dunn (now deceased) was a headteacher who abused a number of his pupils. On behalf of his victims, our specialist child abuse compensation solicitors are pursuing civil claims for compensation against Durham County Council. The claims relate to the abuse of primary school boys by Peter Dunn in the years from approximately 1955 to 1985 in the Peterlee area of Durham, including at:
- Cotsford Junior School, Peterlee and
- Acre Rigg Primary School, Peterlee
We know Peter Dunn may have taught at other schools in the county of Durham or across England. If you suffered abuse by Peter Dunn, we will still be able to help you pursue a claim for compensation, whether or not the abuse took place in Peterlee or outside Northeast England.
Even if the abuse took place a long time ago, or because the abuse was not reported, or because it was reported but you were not believed, then we can discuss your options with you.
We have an experienced team of child abuse compensation solicitors working with many victims of Peter Dunn who have already come forward. Our mission is to help all other survivors.
All of our solicitors will treat your enquiry with:
- Complete confidentiality
How Watson Woodhouse Can Help
We are here to help.
Alternatively, complete our online contact form and one of our solicitors will be in touch.
Watson Woodhouse Solicitors provide support to clients throughout England and Wales.
Why use a solicitor?
- Abuse cases including those occurring at Medomsley are complex and require the proficiency a solicitor will bring to a case.
- Working with a solicitor means victims have the choice to be present in court.
- A solicitor communicates with all parties involved on behalf of the victim.
- Solicitors ensure full confidentiality of every case.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Consultations are free of charge, available at a time suitable for you and fully without obligation.
- We’re specialists in this area with vast amounts of experience in successful claims for abuse victims.
- Your case is dealt with the full amount of sensitivity it deserves and is completely confidential.
- If successful in application we ensure you retain 100% of the damages awarded by deducting nothing from an award.
- We will not deduct any success fee from your award, to ensure you retain 100% of your damages awarded.