If you fall behind in your mortgage repayments, it is possible for your lender to issue court proceedings against you in order to recover the property for the repayment of the mortgage. This will clearly have a significant effect on you and your family if you are left without a home.
If your lender takes things further and issues court proceedings, our lawyers will be able to advise you on the powers of the court and what this may mean for you and your home. We are here to help and advise you on your position should you fall behind in your mortgage repayments.
If you have been unable to pay your mortgage repayments, please get in touch with our debt recovery solicitors so we can advise you on your position.
Why use a solicitor?
- Mortgage repossession situations can be complex and require the expertise of a solicitor
- A solicitor can represent you in court.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist housing solicitors are experts in mortgage repossession cases.
- We will keep you updated throughout your case.
- We will seek to achieve the best possible result.