Our experienced housing law solicitors can provide advice on a number of housing related issues for landlords, tenants and homeowners. These include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting documents
- Problems relating to repayments
- Advice to landlords on the obligations they have to their tenants
- Disrepair issues
At Watson Woodhouse, our lawyers understand the stress and uncertainty involved when a housing issue arises. We have the experience to address your problems from a practical point of view, whilst offering an understandable break down of the law in language that you will understand.
Legal Aid may be available to you depending on your income and circumstances.
If you have a housing law issue, contact our specialist solicitors to discuss your options.
Why use a solicitor?
- There are legal formalities that must be followed when creating tenancy agreements.
- A solicitor has the required legal knowledge to deal with this complex area of law.
- A solicitor can represent you in court if necessary.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist solicitors have a vast amount of experience in dealing with all housing related issues.
- We will keep you updated on the progress of your case.
- We will seek to ensure that the best possible outcome is achieved.