Housing Disrepair Claims

Housing Disrepair Claims

Is the property you are living in a state of disrepair? Is your landlord, local authority or housing association ignoring you?

At Watson Woodhouse, we have a team of experienced and specialist Housing Law Solicitors dedicated to helping with housing disrepair claims across England and Wales.

Free Initial Discussion

For a no-obligation discussion, call our specialist Housing Law Solicitors on 01642 247656, email us at housing@watsonwoodhouse.co.uk or use our contact form, and we will call you back.

WhatsApp Us Your Housing Disrepair Photos!

What is a Housing Disrepair Claim?

Housing Disrepair is when the property you are renting requires repair to ensure it is safe for you to live in. You may be eligible for a housing disrepair claim if you have reported the issue to your landlord, given them time to carry out the repairs, and they have failed to repair the property or ignored you.

We can help support you with the following issues:

Do I have to pay for legal representation?

If your case is successful, all legal fees are payable by the landlord. Should your case not be successful no claim for fees from you shall be made.

This makes this course of action one of the most accessible, tenant-friendly and risk-free actions available.

A full explanation in relation to the terms of our conditional fee agreements will be provided to you prior to the commencement of any action taken on your behalf.

How Can Watson Woodhouse Help?

We are here to help.

Call us for a FREE and confidential consultation with a specialist solicitor on 01642 247656 or email our housing disrepair team at housing@watsonwoodhouse.co.uk.

Alternatively, complete our online contact form, and one of our solicitors will be in touch or send your photos of disrepair, damp and housing conditions to our dedicated WhatsApp group on 078259 15604.

Watson Woodhouse Solicitors provide support to clients throughout England and Wales.

Notable Cases

Chanelle Parker – Damp and woodlice-infested home

We are here to help

Call us for a confidential consultation with a specialist solicitor today on 01642 247656 or on our 24/7 Emergency Helpline 01642 917175

Contact Us

Other Sections

Contacting Us

01642 247656 info@watsonwoodhouse.co.uk 24 Hour Arrest Helpline 01642 917175

Head Office

102-108 Borough Road
United Kingdom

Company Registration Number: 10868114 VAT Number: 499 468 172

Why use a solicitor?

Need our help with Housing Disrepair Claims? Don't worry fill in
the form and we will be in touch

Our Head Quarters will be able to correctly direct you to the relevant solicitor


Our Head Office, York House

102-108 Borough Road
United Kingdom

info@watsonwoodhouse.co.uk 24 Hour Arrest Helpline 01642 917175

Latest News