Children are usually the main priority in family relationships but unfortunately not everyone involved may agree on certain issues.
Circumstances can arise where there is a dispute over a child of the family and the only way to resolve the issue is by instructing a solicitor to assist in negotiation or in the application of a court order.
Our specialist solicitors will seek to come to an agreement between all parties either through negotiation or a court order with the minimal amount of impact to the child.
Our specialist solicitors are able to offer advice and assistance in relation to:
- Who a child is to live with
- Who a child is to spend time with
- Parental responsibility
Our lawyers will seek to provide advice and assistance specific to your situation and seek to come to an arrangement that will suit all relevant parties.
Why use a solicitor?
- A solicitor can act as the independent adviser
- They can be the point of contact
- A solicitor can represent you in court.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist solicitors have a vast amount of experience and knowledge relating to child law.
- We will handle your case with empathy and respect.
- We will seek to achieve the best possible arrangement.
- We will explain the law in an easy to understand manner.
We are here to help
If you require advice in relation to any child arrangement matter, do not hesitate to get in contact with our specialist child law solicitors