Child Arrangements

Child Arrangements

Children are usually the main priority in family relationships but unfortunately not everyone involved may agree on certain issues, especially child arrangements.

Circumstances can arise where there is a dispute over a child of the family and the only way to resolve the issue is by instructing a solicitor to assist in negotiation or in the application of a court order.

Our specialist solicitors will seek to come to an agreement between all parties either through negotiation or a court order with the minimal amount of impact to the child.

Our specialist solicitors are able to offer advice and assistance in relation to:

  • Adoption
  • Who a child is to live with
  • Who a child is to spend time with
  • Parental responsibility
  • Grandparents

Our lawyers will seek to provide advice and assistance specific to your situation and seek to come to an arrangement that will suit all relevant parties.

Why use a solicitor?

  • A solicitor can act as the independent adviser
  • They can be the point of contact
  • A solicitor can represent you in court.

Why Watson Woodhouse?

  • Our specialist solicitors have a vast amount of experience and knowledge relating to child law.
  • We will handle your case with empathy and respect.
  • We will seek to achieve the best possible arrangement.
  • We will explain the law in an easy to understand manner.

We are here to help

If you require advice in relation to any child arrangement matter, do not hesitate to get in contact with our specialist child law solicitors

Call us for a free and confidential consultation with a specialist solicitor today on 01642 247656 or on our 24/7 Emergency Helpline 01642 917175

Contact Us

Other Sections

Contacting Us

01642 247656 24 Hour Arrest Helpline 01642 917175

Head Office

102-108 Borough Road
United Kingdom

Company Registration Number: 10868114 VAT Number: 499 468 172

Here are our team members ready to help you

Francesca Hardwick Solicitor and Police Station Representative
Lydia-Rose Garbutt Solicitor and Police Station Representative
Natalie Blake Chartered Legal Executive and Head of Domestic Abuse

Why use a solicitor?

Need our help with Child Arrangements? Don't worry fill in
the form and we will be in touch

Our Head Quarters will be able to correctly direct you to the relevant solicitor


Our Head Office, York House

102-108 Borough Road
United Kingdom 24 Hour Arrest Helpline 01642 917175

Latest News