At Watson Woodhouse we have a team of highly experienced child arrangement solicitors who understand the complexities and sensitivities surrounding such documents. Children more often than not, are the main priority in family relationships. Unfortunately however, not everyone involved may agree on certain issues, especially when it comes to the arrangements for children. To discuss agreements such as where a child lives, who they spend time with and even parental responsibility, get in touch with our team today.
Unfortunately, during the breakdown of a relationship, circumstances can arise whereby there are disputes over a child of the family. The only way to successfully resolve such issues is by instructing a solicitor to assist in negotiation or in the application of a court order. Your appointed solicitor at Watson Woodhouse is here to help and advise accordingly based upon your specific situation. We will seek to come to an agreement between all parties via negotiation or court order and with minimal impact to the child or children involved.
When it comes to child arrangements, our specialist solicitors are able to offer advice and assistance in relation to:
- Who a child is to live with
- Who a child is to spend time with
- Parental responsibility
Our lawyers will seek to provide advice and assistance specific to your situation and seek to come to an arrangement that will suit all relevant parties.
Why use a solicitor?
- A solicitor will act as an independent adviser on your behalf
- They will be your main point of contact
- A solicitor has the ability to represent you in court
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist solicitors have a vast amount of experience and knowledge relating to child and family law
- We will handle your case with empathy, respect and plenty of legal knowledge
- We will seek to achieve the best possible arrangement for all parties involved (specifically the child)
- We will explain the law in an easy to understand manner
We are here to help
If you require advice in relation to any child arrangement matter, do not hesitate to get in contact with our specialist child law solicitors