Macks Solicitors are experienced in representing clients who have suffered from discrimination. Their experienced team are experts within this area and offer a sympathetic approach and are sensitive to your needs.
Since the 2010 Equality Act employees have more protection than ever from discrimination in the workplace. An employer must not discriminate against a person when deciding to make an offer of employment or during that employment. It is unacceptable to be discriminated against because of your:
- Sexual Orientation
- Religion and belief
- Pregnancy and maternity leave
- Marital status
- Gender reassignment
If you feel you have been discriminated against it is essential that you seek expert legal advice as discrimination law can be complex.
Macks fight for compensation for people who have been discriminated against.
How can Macks help?
Discrimination can be a difficult and upsetting matter to deal with, their experienced solicitors are here to support you and to ensure that you have the very best legal advice.
Call Macks for a free and confidential consultation with a specialist solicitor today on 01325 389 800.
Why use a solicitor?
- Employment discrimination claims can be complex and require the expertise of a solicitor.
- A solicitor can represent you in court if required.
- A solicitor will ensure the best possible outcome is achieved.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist employment law solicitors are experts in discrimination claims.
- We will listen to your specific circumstances and provide you with tailored advice.
- We will keep you updated on the progress of your claim.