Our expert solicitors have a huge amount of experience in providing advice and assistance to individuals who have recently been remanded in custody or who are currently serving a prison sentence.
Our specialist lawyers understand the importance of ensuring that individuals know their legal rights and that they are upheld while in custody.
Our aim is to always to deal with the issues faced by clients thoroughly and efficiently during the parole process, sentence planning and Security Category Reviews if necessary. The prison law team offer advice, support and expertise do individuals in custody.
If a friend or member of your family is currently in custody, whether they are a long term prisoner or someone who has recently been detained, we can provide advice on their legal rights. Our expert solicitors can assist in all areas of prison law thoroughly and efficiently including, but not limited to, the following:
- Parole Reviews
- Independent Adjudications
- Sentence Calculation
- Category A Review
Contact our specialist prison law department if you are worried about a friend or family member who is currently in custody.
Why use a solicitor?
- There is a certain legal procedure that must be followed when dealing with prison law issues.
- A solicitor will be able to speak with all parties to the proceedings.
- A solicitor will be able to represent you in court if necessary.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist solicitors have a vast amount of experience in prison law.
- We will keep you updated on the progress of you, your friend or family members case.
- We will explain what legal rights you have while in custody in a clear and understanding manner.