New Vacancy - Duty Solicitor
Watson Woodhouse Solicitors are offering an exciting opportunity for a qualified Duty Solicitor to join their criminal litigation team.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to join our large, successful and thriving law firm, with offices across the North East and Yorkshire, and is perfect for an individual seeking to progress a successful career in law.
POSITION: DUTY SOLICITOR
As a Duty Solicitor you will be an accredited police station representative and have at least 1 years PQE
- Candidates must be highly motivated and reliable;
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills, and must be strong team players;
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate exemplary client care and organisation skills;
- Candidates must be flexible in their work structure and be able to demonstrate an exceptional work ethic.
A competitive salary is offered together with flexible work hours and fantastic career development opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please email a copy of your CV for the attention of Victoria Molloy, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Vacancy - Police Station Representative
We are offering, to the right candidate, a fantastic opportunity to join our expanding crime department, perfect for an individual seeking a career in criminal law.
POSITION: POLICE STATION REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to assist our call centre team in delivering remote advice and assistance to those detained at the police station. This is a full time position, and the successful candidate will receive full training and supervision.
- Candidates must hold a Probationary or full Police Station accreditation qualification.
- Candidates must be both highly motivated and reliable.
- Candidates must also be strong team players.
A competitive salary is offered together with the option to earn additional fees from police station attendances at the best paid rates in the North East.
As a successful candidate, you will hold either a probationary or a full police station accreditation qualification and be able to demonstrate that you are both self motivated, reliable and a strong team player.