When you decide that you want to re-mortgage your home or investment property, we are able to assist by providing the necessary services and expertise to ensure that the process completes as quickly and as smooth as possible.
We will consider your mortgage offer and help you to understand the terms and conditions, as well as dealing with your mortgage lender on your behalf throughout the process.
If you need to pay off an existing mortgage, we will arrange for a redemption figure to be sent out and will also repay the mortgage for you on completion.
If you need advice on re-mortgaging your property, contact our expert conveyancing department to discuss your options. You can email our property teams direct at our offices in:-
Middlesbrough – email@example.com
Stockton – firstname.lastname@example.org
Harrogate – email@example.com
Why use a solicitor?
- Mortgage lenders will require that a Solicitor is instructed so that they can also act on their behalf.
- Solicitors are familiar with the common terms and conditions in mortgage offers and can clearly explain them.
- Solicitors will also deal with the actual completion of the mortgage, repayment of any existing mortgage and also the Land Registry requirements to register the new mortgage against the property.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist conveyancing department are vastly experienced in re-mortgaging properties.
- We will keep you updated on the progress of your re-mortgage.
- We will ensure a smooth transaction from our side.