Specialist driving offence solicitors are available at Watson Woodhouse to guide you through this frustrating process. We understand you’re likely feeling disheartened, worried and perhaps even annoyed given the circumstances. At such times, even seemingly minor matters can pose significant consequences both personally and financially. On the other hand however, it’s sometimes a matter of principle. Either way, we recommend speaking with us today to take advantage of a free initial consultation.
Driving Offence Solicitors
Upon being accused of a driving offence, instinct often takes us to the internet. Here we’re met with an abundance of advice and information, sometimes conflicting and more often than not; confusing. At this point the best idea is to consult with a specialist solicitor for accurate instruction.
Launched in 1986 by James Watson, Watson Woodhouse has progressed to one of the largest and most successful solicitor practices in Middlesbrough and the North East. Our triumph has been built on a reputation for fearless defence and advocacy excellence. What more, we’ve established ourselves as expert motoring law specialists with some fantastic successes over the last three and a bit decades.
Your Driving Offence Solicitor
Upon instruction your solicitor will meet with you in person thus allowing them to fully understand the aspects of your case. We’ll represent you in court with the goal of achieving the best possible outcome and will never send junior counsel in place of ourselves.
You’ll find helpful legal resources across our website. The best way to take advantage of our expertise however is to get in touch now and take advantage of a free, no obligation 15 minute consultation. This time period gives us everything required to determine if we have grounds to proceed with your case.
Why use a solicitor?
- The technical aspects of motoring law requires an expert
- A solicitor is able to represent you in court comprehensively
- Your solicitor knows the law, ensuring the correct legal procedure is followed and adhered to
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Driving offence solicitors at Watson Woodhouse are vastly experienced across all types of motoring offences
- You’ll have dedicated and supportive representation in court
- We’re looking out for you at every stage whilst going for the best possible outcome