We at Watson Woodhouse understand that being accused of a motoring offence can be annoying, frustrating and often very worrying. Even a seemingly minor matter can have significant consequences for you personally or financially. Sometimes it can be a point of principle.
The complex nature of motoring law and the seemingly endless advice available can make the situation more difficult . Are you better consulting a solicitor and if so which one?
In 1986 James Watson started the firm which soon became Watson Woodhouse and has since become one of the largest and most successful practices in the North East. That success has been built on a reputation for fearless defence of its clients and excellence in advocacy. We have also established ourselves as expert motoring law specialists with some conspicuous successes.
Unlike many companies who promote themselves as motoring specialists you can be assured that if you instruct us then our solicitors will meet with you in person and represent you in court. We will not send junior counsel in our place.
Please read our website and feel free to use the legal resources. If you need our services then contact us and take advantage of our free 15-minute consultation with one of our specialist solicitors.
Why use a solicitor?
- Motoring law is very complex and technical, requiring the expertise of a solicitor.
- A solicitor can represent you in court.
- A solicitor will ensure the correct legal procedure is followed.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist motoring law solicitors have a vast amount of experience in all types of motoring offences.
- We will represent you in court.
- We will seek to achieve the best possible outcome.