Here is how we can help you with Motoring Law
We understand that your licence can be your livelihood and that the prospect of losing it due to a motoring prosecution can be very stressful. At Watson Woodhouse we have a team of experienced motoring law specialists who can help to provide you with the expert support, advice and/or representation for all allegations of motoring offences in England and Wales.
Our experienced team can give you first class support across all areas of motoring law including:
- Speeding Offences
- Totting up 12 points
- Appeal of Driving Ban
- Early removal of driving ban
- Mobile phone offences
- Driving whilst disqualified
- Driving without insurance
- Dangerous driving
- Careless driving
- Drink driving
If you are facing a motoring allegation, contact our road traffic specialists to discuss your personal circumstances.
Why use a solicitor?
- A solicitor is vital if you choose to challenge the allegation.
- A number of motoring offences carry a possible driving disqualification.
- You will need an expert solicitor to defend and argue your case in order to keep you on the roads.
- You will damage your case if you don’t instruct a solicitor.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our expert road traffic solicitors have a wealth of knowledge on the different possibilities and outcomes that are associated with motoring offences.
- We can properly advise you on what option is the best depending on your circumstances.
- We will review the strength of the prosecution’s case against you before advising you of the merits of your case.