Contact number: 01642 247656
I joined Watson Woodhouse in 2014 after completing a Law Degree at Newcastle University and a Legal Practice Course at Northumbria University. I am an accredited Police Station Representative, and Duty Solicitor.
I specialise in Crime. Part of my role with Watson Woodhouse is working in the Crown Court Department, where I litigate on a variety of cases which include drug conspiracies, high value fraud, violent offences and offences of a sexual nature.
Due to the nature of the work that I undertake at Watson Woodhouse, I am often required where necessary to travel to a variety of Court centres around the UK including Newcastle, Liverpool, Sheffield, Lincoln and Lewes. This has allowed me to gain valuable experience working with a variety of Senior Counsel and Solicitors.
Some of my recent cases include:
- R-v-N and Others (Teesside Crown Court). N was one of 6 accused of a drugs conspiracy between Bradford and the North East of England.
- R-v-H and Others (Lewes Crown Court). H was one of 12 involved in a high value money laundering case whereby several accounts were used to launder significant amounts of money.
- R-v-S and Others (Liverpool Crown Court). S was one of 18 involved in a conspiracy to supply Firearms, Class A drugs and Criminal Property from the North West to the Yorkshire area.
- R-v-W (Newcastle Crown Court) W was accused of abusing a of position of trust.
- R-v-R – Breach of Serious Crime Prevention Order.
- Operation Tapir. A Trading Standards matter where our client, Mr. S, was one of 8 charged with conspiracy to defraud.