Vibration White Finger
Vibration white finger is an industrial injury that develops through the continuous use of vibrating hand held machinery. The symptoms include tingling hands, numb and whitening fingers due to the damage that has been caused to the nerves. It can sometimes take years for these symptoms to emerge.
Vibration white finger tends to develop as a result of your job. Your employer has a duty of care to train their employees appropriately and to provide them with protective equipment to minimise the likelihood of developing such an injury.
If your employer has not complied with the appropriate safety precautions then they are likely to be liable for your injuries and you can make a claim against them.
It is possible to make a claim against your employer if you still work for them and even if they are no longer operating. You can claim for:
- Your injury
- Loss of current and future earnings
- Any modifications to your home
- Medical and care expenses
- Any other proven losses sustained as a result of your injury
Our specialist personal injury solicitors are able to make a claim on your behalf if you are suffering with vibration white finger. We understand that your everyday life may be significantly effected as a result of your injury so we will seek to achieve the compensation you deserve.
If you are suffering with vibration white finger, contact our specialist personal injury solicitors to discuss your possible claim options.
Why use a solicitor?
- A claim for vibration white finger can be complex and require the expertise of a solicitor.
- A solicitor can communicate and negotiate with all relevant parties.
- A solicitor can provide support and advice during this difficult time.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist personal injury solicitors are experienced in making claims for vibration white finger.
- We will keep you updated on the progress of your case.
- We will seek to achieve the best possible outcome that you deserve.