Industrial Disease injury claims
At Watson Woodhouse we are specialists in the pursuit of industrial disease claims across Middlesbrough, Teesside and beyond. Appreciating the physical and mental pressures industry workers experience, we understand how this intensifies when suffering due to workplace injury and illness. If you would like to make an industrial disease claim, speak with our expert team today.
Industrial Disease Solicitors
Your employer has a duty of care to minimise risk and injury with specific health and safety measures in place. Should compliance be lacking, you become poorly with an industrial disease or sustain injury, it’s likely your employer is liable. It’s at this point our specialist industrial disease solicitors will help.
If you’re still working for the employer it’s possible to make a claim. Similarly, if the company is no longer operating we have the ability to look into this on your behalf. Industrial disease claims take the following into consideration:
- Your injury; pain suffering & loss of amenity
- Loss of past & future earnings including pension
- Home modifications
- Care & medical expenses
- Aids & appliances
- Travel expenses
- Any other proven losses sustained as a result of disease/injury
Do not delay. If you’re currently suffering with an industrial disease or have sustained an injury speak with us now to discuss a potential claim.
Why use a solicitor?
- Industrial disease claims can be complex, requiring the expertise of a solicitor
- A solicitor will communicate and negotiate effectively with all relevant parties
- Solicitors provide the right advice and support during difficult times
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our team is highly skilled in the art of specific industrial disease claims with over three decades of experience
- Our solicitors are transparent, always keeping you up to date with application progress
- We’re passionate about achieving the best possible outcome you deserve