Industrial Disease injury claims
At Watson Woodhouse our professional and authoritative solicitors help clients wishing to pursue claims for industrial disease injury. We fully appreciate the physical and mental pressures industry workers are under. Our team also understands how this intensifies if an individual suffers an industrial disease through no fault of their own. To discuss how we can help with an application for compensation, get in touch today.
Employers have a duty of care to minimise risk of disease and injury to their team. Specific health and safety measures MUST be put in place to ensure everyone’s safety. Should the relevant compliance be lacking and you become poorly or sustain injury an employer is likely to be liable. This means, you’re able to make a claim for compensation against the company.
If you’re still working for the employer in question it remains possible to make a claim. If the company is no longer operating we’re able to look into this also. Claiming for industrial disease and injury takes the following into consideration:
- Your injury; pain suffering & loss of amenity
- Loss of past & future earnings including pension
- Modifications to your home
- Care & medical expenses
- Aids & appliances
- Travel expenses
- Any other proven losses sustained as a result of injury
Do not delay. If you’re currently suffering with an industrial disease injury speak with us now to discuss a potential claim.
Why use a solicitor?
- A claim for an industrial disease injury can be complex and require the expertise of a solicitor.
- A solicitor can communicate and negotiate with all relevant parties.
- A solicitor can provide support and advice during this difficult time.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- We’re skilled in the art of specific claims related to industrial disease.
- Our solicitors are transparent, always keeping you up to date with application progress.
- We’re passionate about achieving the best possible outcome you deserve.