Industrial Disease injury claims
Our personal injury solicitors at Watson Woodhouse understand the pressures both physically and mentally that individuals who work or have worked in industry are put under, especially if they are suffering an industrial disease due to no fault of their own.
An employer has a duty of care to their employees to ensure that the likelihood of harm whilst working is reduced as much as possible. They must have certain precautions and safety measures in place to minimise this risk.
If your employer has not complied with the appropriate safety precautions then they are likely to be liable for your injuries and you can make a claim for compensation against them.
It is possible to make a claim against your employer if you still work for them and even if they are no longer operating. You can claim for:
- Your injury ( pain suffering and loss of amenity)
- Loss of past and future earnings and pension
- Any modifications to your home
- Medical and care expenses
- Aids and appliances
- Travel expenses
- Any other proven losses sustained as a result of your injuries
Our specialist personal injury solicitors are experienced in industrial disease claims. We will strive to ensure that you receive the maximum amount of compensation for your injury and losses.
If you are suffering with an industrial disease injury, contact our specialist personal injury solicitors to discuss your possible claim.
Why use a solicitor?
- A claim for an industrial disease injury can be complex and require the expertise of a solicitor.
- A solicitor can communicate and negotiate with all relevant parties.
- A solicitor can provide support and advice during this difficult time.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist personal injury solicitors are experienced in making claims industrial disease injuries.
- We will keep you updated on the progress of your case.
- We will seek to achieve the best possible outcome that you deserve.