Work Induced Asthma
Asthma is a long term lung condition that effects your breathing. If you are suffering with asthma, it may be possible that it was caused by dust and/or fumes that you were exposed to whilst at work.
Your employer has a duty of care to protect your health and safety while you are working. They must have in place certain protective measures to reduce the likelihood of their employees being affected by work induced asthma.
If your employer fails in their duty of care to prevent work induced asthma, you may have a claim against them for compensation.
Our specialist personal injury solicitors are able to make a claim on your behalf if you have suffered with work induced asthma. It is possible to make a claim against your employer if you still work for them and even if they are no longer operating.
We understand that your everyday life may be significantly affected if you are struggling with your breathing, so we will seek to achieve the maximum amount of compensation you deserve.
If you are suffering with work induced asthma, contact our specialist personal injury solicitors to discuss your options.
Why use a solicitor?
- A claim for work induced asthma can be complex and require the expertise of a solicitor.
- A solicitor can communicate and negotiate with all relevant parties.
- A solicitor can provide support and advice during this difficult time.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist personal injury solicitors are experienced in making claims for work induced asthma.
- We will keep you updated on the progress of your case.
- We will seek to achieve the best possible outcome that you deserve.