Catastrophic Injury claims
A catastrophic injury can have a significant and devastating effect on not only yourself but also your close friends and family. The purpose of issuing a catastrophic injury claim is to put you back in the position that you would have been in had you not suffered with the serious injury.
Catastrophic injuries include, but are not limited to:
- Amputation and loss of limb
- Head and brain injuries
- Back and spinal injuries
- Internal injuries
- Broken bones and fractures
- Loss of sensation
- Nerve damage
Our specialist personal injury solicitors can make a claim on your behalf to recover the compensation you deserve for your catastrophic injury.
Our lawyers understand the pain you will be going through, so we will seek to provide you with timely advice and support during this difficult time.
If you have suffered a catastrophic injury, contact our specialist personal injury solicitors to discuss your potential claim.
Why use a solicitor?
- Catastrophic injury claims can be complex and require the legal expertise of a solicitor.
- A solicitor can issue the claim on your behalf so that you can focus on your recovery.
- If necessary, a solicitor can represent you in court.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist personal injury solicitors are experts in issuing catastrophic injury claims.
- We will seek to achieve the best possible outcome to ease the pain and support your recovery.
- We will keep you updated on the progress of your claim.