Catastrophic Injury claims
Catastrophic injuries have significant and devastating effects not just on victims but also family and close friends. Making a claim due to results of catastrophic injury is designed to place individuals back to their usual position should serious injury never have been experienced and suffered. If you have experienced any of the following injuries, please speak with one of our solicitors today who will explain the following you can claim for:
- Loss of a Limb & Amputation
- Head & Brain Injuries
- Back & Spinal Injuries
- Internal Injuries
- Broken Bones & Fractures
- Sensation Loss
- Nerve Damage
The above mentioned tragedies are potentially life changing. At Watson Woodhouse we have a specialist team of Personal Injury Solicitors adept at making claims on behalf of our clients. Understanding the pain you’re going through we’ll provide timely advice and high levels of support throughout this difficult time. Working upon a ‘no win no fee’ basis means there is zero risk to victims.
If you have suffered a catastrophic injury, contact our specialist personal injury solicitors to discuss a potential claim. We’re here to help whilst aiming to give back some level of normality within your everyday life.
Why use a solicitor?
- Catastrophic injury claims can often prove complex and without legal knowledge it would be difficult following an application through. A solicitor is fully armed with the legal expertise required in this instance whilst able to present a case in its entirety.
- Solicitors issue claims on your behalf leaving you to focus solely upon recovery.
- If necessary, a solicitor will represent you in court.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our team of Personal Injury Solicitors are experts in issuing catastrophic injury claims.
- Heavily client focussed we seek to achieve the best possible outcome to ease the pain and support recovery.
- In depth communication means clients are kept updated on claim progress, every step of the way.