Public transport claims
If you have been involved in an accident while travelling on public transport, then it is highly likely the accident will not be your fault. All public transport networks owe a duty of care to their passengers, have to comply with health and safety standards, and should ensure where possible that your journey is a safe one.
If you have been injured while travelling on public transport, you may be able to a claim for compensation.
Public transport accidents are not always as a result of a direct collision. It may be possible to make a claim if you were injured as a result of heavy breaking or if you suffer a fall on a bus where the driver sets off without waiting for you to sit down. Most buses have CCTV footage available following an accident, which will usually confirm the circumstances.
It is possible to claim compensation for:
- Your physical injuries
- Psychological injury
- Treatment Costs
- Past and future loss of earnings
- Any other related financial losses or expenses
Our specialist personal injury solicitors understand the difficulties you will be going through if you have been injured while travelling on public transport. We will therefore seek to achieve the best possible outcome, and recover for you the compensation you deserve. We will handle all the necessary legal issues involved in making a claim for compensation so that you can focus on your recovery.
If you have been injured while on public transport, contact our specialist personal injury solicitors to discuss your claim.
Why use a solicitor?
- A claim for an injury following a road traffic accident can be a difficult time
- A solicitor will ease the burden and do all the hard work for you
- The knowledge and experience of a solicitor will be vital when arguing your case.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist team match compassion with a legal knowledge to deliver you the best possible service.
- We understand that every accident is different and can often have knock on effects for you and your family.