Road Traffic Accidents
Road traffic accidents can often result in significant injuries that may have permanent and lasting effects. Injuries are usually worse if the vehicle was travelling at speed or if the person injured is a pedestrian or a cyclist.
If you have been injured as a result of a road traffic accident, you may be able to claim compensation.
It is possible to claim compensation for:
- Your physical injuries
- Psychological injury
- Treatment Costs
- Past and future loss of earnings
- Any other related expenses or losses
Our specialist personal injury solicitors understand the difficulties you will be going through if you have been involved in a road traffic accident and suffered an injury. We will seek to achieve the best possible outcome for you, and secure the compensation you deserve. We will handle all the necessary legal issues involved in making a claim for compensation so that you can focus on your recovery.
We can assist in the following types of road traffic accident claims:
- Car accident claims
- Whiplash claims
- Cycling accident claims
- Passenger claims
- Pedestrian claims
- Motorbike accident claims
- Public transport claims
- Motor insurance policy queries
If you have been injured as a result of a road traffic accident, contact our specialist personal injury solicitors to discuss your potential claim.
Why use a solicitor?
- A road traffic accident claim can be complex and require the expertise of a solicitor.
- A solicitor can communicate and negotiate with all relevant parties.
- A solicitor can represent you in court if necessary.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist personal injury solicitors are experts in making road traffic accident claims.
- We will seek to achieve the best possible result.
- We will keep you updated on the progress of your case.