Our specialist solicitors can represent individuals in prison who face an independent adjudication. Essentially, this is a trial held in prison for alleged offences that breach prison rules committed while serving their sentence.
Our expert solicitors will offer advice on your situation before and after a charge is brought against you and seek to provide you with the best chance of a positive outcome. Anyone subjected to an independent adjudication is entitled to free legal representation. Our lawyers can be there to represent you and provide advice throughout the whole process.
If the individual is found guilty, it is highly likely to have a significant effect on their current sentence by imposing additional days to be served in custody. It can result in an additional 6 weeks being added onto their sentence. It is therefore vital to have legal representation.
Our specialist solicitors will represent the individual at the independent adjudication with the aim of achieving the best possible outcome.
Contact our specialist prison law department as soon as you, a friend or a member of your family have been accused of a disciplinary offence.
Why use a solicitor?
- A solicitor will understand the legal procedure involved in adjudications.
- They can represent the individual at trial.
- A solicitor will have the legal knowledge to ensure the best possible outcome.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist solicitors are experts in representing prisoners at adjudications.
- We will keep you updated on the likely outcome.
- We will advise you on your legal rights.