Accidents at work
If you have been involved in an accident at work and sustained an injury, it may be possible for you to claim compensation. Regardless of your place of work, or the type of injury you have suffered, our specialist solicitors can help in making a claim on your behalf for an accident that happened while working.
Employers have a duty of care to take reasonable steps to ensure that their employees do not suffer personal injury at work. If they do not take reasonable steps then they are likely to liable to their employees should they be involved in an accident at work.
If you have had an accident at work, it may well be that it was caused by a breach of duty of care by your employers. If this is the case, you will be able to claim compensation.
It is also possible for you to make a claim for compensation against your employer if you have been injured as a result of another employee’s negligence. Your claim will be against your employer rather than the employee. You will receive compensation by claiming against your employer rather than the employee that caused the injury to you.
Our specialist personal injury solicitors understand that it is a difficult time for you if you have been involved in an accident at work, especially if you are unable to continue working. We will handle all the necessary legal issues involved in making a claim for compensation and we can also assist in your recovery by arranging appropriate treatment.
If you have suffered an accident at work, contact our specialist personal injury solicitors who can assist and advise you on your claim.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist personal injury solicitors have a vast amount of experience in dealing with accident at work claims.
- We will seek to achieve the best possible settlement.
- We will keep you updated on the progress of your claim.
We are here to help
- A claim against your employer can be complex requiring the knowledge and skills of a solicitor.
- A solicitor can communicate and negotiate with all parties to reach the desired settlement.
- A solicitor can represent you at court if necessary.