Road and Pavement defects
If roads and pavements are not properly maintained, they can become a hazard and result in accidents that are not the individual’s fault.
Our specialist solicitors understand that you may feel that it was your own fault if you have a fall on a road or pavement. However, measures should be in place to make sure that they are safe for the public so that these types of accidents do not happen.
If your accident was somebody else’s fault, it happened in the last 3 years and you suffered an injury, you can make a claim for compensation.
We will seek to advise you on your individual circumstances and make the claim on your behalf if you decide to go ahead. We seek to come to a settlement through negotiation to achieve the most amount of compensation you are entitled to.
If you have suffered an accident as a result of a defective road or pavement, contact our specialist personal injury solicitors to discuss your options.
Why use a solicitor?
- Accident claims as a result of road and pavement defects can be complex and require specific supporting evidence.
- A solicitor can communicate and negotiate with all parties involved.
- They can provide support and advice during a difficult time.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist personal injury solicitors are experienced in dealing with road and pavement defect claims.
- We will keep you updated on the progress of your claim.
- We will review your circumstances and seek to achieve the best possible outcome.