Slips, Trips and Falls
At Watson Woodhouse we deal with slips, trips and falls claims regularly. Whilst through embarrassment you may automatically blame yourself, it could be that your slip, trip or fall was at the fault of another. We will determine this via a free initial consultation, determining whether you’re entitled to compensation. Get in touch with our specialists to discuss your circumstances today.
Slips, Trips & Falls Claims
Slips, trips and falls can unfortunately occur anywhere including the workplace, shops, public buildings and public walkways. Such accidents may be caused by:
- Wet floors
- Uneven flooring
- Inadequate lighting
- Cracked pavements
- Raised paving
If you’ve suffered a slip, trip or fall and would like to claim compensation for your injuries, it’s important to obtain the right legal advice. At Watson Woodhouse your dedicated solicitor will ensure to claim for injury and any financial losses you’ve sustained. Understanding this is a difficult period, especially if you’re unable to work, you’ll find us knowledgeable, empathetic and most importantly, proactive.
When it comes to slips, trips and falls claims, we’re seeking to gain the best possible payment available. Without the worry of finances, you’re able to purely focus upon recovery.
Claiming for Slips, Trips & Falls
If you’ve had a fall and believe someone else is at fault, take the first steps today. Our personal injury department has over thirty years experience in dealing with slips, trips and falls claims.
Why use a solicitor?
- Requiring specific supporting evidence, Slip, trip and fall claims can be complex
- A solicitor will both communicate and negotiate with all parties involved
- You’ll have direct access to advice and support during this difficult time
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- We’re highly experienced in dealing with accident claims
- We’ll keep you updated on the progress of your claim, throughout the process
- Reviewing your circumstances we’ll seek to achieve the best possible outcome