Slips, Trips and Falls
We appreciate it can be embarrassing to slip and fall whilst in a public place and blame yourself. You do not have to suffer in silence. If you have a suspicion that someone else is at fault, you may be entitled to claim compensation.
A slip, trip or fall can occur anywhere including supermarkets, the workplace and public walkways. The type of issues that can cause these type of accidents include, but are not limited to:
- Wet floor surface
- Uneven flooring
- Inadequate lighting
- Cracked pavements
If you have suffered a slip, trip or fall, you may be able to claim compensation for your injuries as well as any financial loss you have sustained. Our specialist solicitors understand how difficult everyday life can be following this type of accident, especially if you are unable to work.
We will seek to achieve the best possible payment for you to assist in your recovery.
If you have had a fall and you believe someone else is at fault, contact our personal injury department who can advise you on your options.
Why use a solicitor?
- Slip, trip and fall claims can be complex and require specific supporting evidence.
- A solicitor can communicate and negotiate with all parties involved.
- They can provide support and advice during a difficult time.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist personal injury solicitors are experienced in dealing with accident claims.
- We will keep you updated on the progress of your claim.
- We will review your circumstances and seek to achieve the best possible outcome.