Head and Brain injury claims
An accident that has resulted in any type of head or brain injury can clearly have a significant effect on not only the victim but also their friends and family. The symptoms can range from the most obvious such as permanent brain or physical damage, through to subtle changes in mood or memory loss.
If you have suffered a head or brain injury as a result of an accident that wasn’t your fault, you may be entitled to claim compensation.
Our specialist personal injury department can assist in making a claim for compensation if you or a loved one has suffered with:
- Brain damage
- Eye injury and/or Loss of Sight
- Dental Injury
- Facial disfigurement and scarring
- Facial injury and fractures
- Deafness and hearing problems
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
Our specialist personal injury solicitors understand the difficulties you will be going through if you or a person you love are suffering with a head or brain injury. We will therefore seek to achieve the best possible outcome to award you with the compensation you deserve. We will handle all the necessary legal issues involved in making a claim for compensation so that you can focus on your recovery.
If you or a loved one has suffered with a head or brain injury, contact our specialist personal injury solicitors to discuss your claim.
Why use a solicitor?
- A head or brain injury claim can be complex due to medical evidence which will require the expertise of a solicitor.
- A solicitor can communicate and negotiate with all relevant parties.
- A solicitor can represent you in court if required.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist personal injury solicitors are experienced in making head and brain injury claims.
- We will be empathetic and realistic with you.
- We will seek to achieve the best possible result to help with your rehabilitation and recovery.