Fatal injury claims
If you’ve found this page, Watson Woodhouse would like to offer our sincere condolences. The emotion and devastation you’re likely feeling is insurmountable and you’ll find our personal injury solicitors sensitive and empathetic towards your situation and claim for fatal injury compensation. Please get in touch today for a free consultation.
We fully understand the difficulties attached to even thinking about making a claim during these painful times. Our experts are here to provide the correct legal advice and assistance at your pace and when you are ready to proceed.
Fatal Injury Claims Explained
- A Dependency Claim
- A Claim on Behalf of the Deceased’s Estate
Claim applications are usually composed of the two, presented to our solicitors by the executor or administrator of the deceased’s estate. With all necessary details and paperwork we will progress.
If fatal injury to your loved one is the fault of another individual, Watson Woodhouse experts will make a claim on your behalf. We ensure you don’t experience or suffer financial hardship as a result.
We understand no amount of money awarded will ever be enough to remove the pain you’re feeling. It may however aid in the grief and recovery process whilst easing a financial burden you may be experiencing. A successful claim application will allow you to concentrate on healing and carrying on.
If a loved one has passed away due to an accident that wasn’t their fault, contact our specialist personal injury solicitors to discuss your options.
Why use a solicitor?
- A fatal injury claim can be complex requiring the legal expertise of a solicitor.
- A solicitor can make the claim on your behalf so you don’t have to.
- A solicitor can represent you in court if necessary.
- If an inquest is carried out, a solicitor can provide you with the necessary advice and support.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- At Watson Woodhouse we are specialist Personal Injury solicitors who are experts in the fatal injury claims process.
- We’ll deal with every legality on your behalf so you can concentrate on both grieving and the healing process.
- Through full transparency we will keep you updated on the progress of your claim application.
- Our team will offer support during and throughout this difficult period of time.