Fatal injury claims
If a loved one has passed away as a result of a fatal injury, the last thing you will be thinking about is making a claim. Our specialist personal injury solicitors understand, so we will be prepared and waiting to provide you with advice and assistance when you are ready.
A fatal injury is an injury which is caused by an accident or an industrial disease that results in a death.
There are 2 aspects to fatal injury claims:
- A dependency claim
- A claim on behalf of the deceased’s estate
The claims are usually brought together by the executor or administrator of the estate of the deceased.
If someone else was at fault for causing the fatal injury to your loved one, our specialist solicitors will be able to make a claim on your behalf to ensure that you do not suffer financial hardship as a result.
We understand that no amount of money will take away your pain, but it may help in your grief and recovery to ease the financial burden that you may be under.
If a loved one has died as a result of an accident that wasn’t their fault, contact our specialist personal injury solicitors to discuss your options.
Why use a solicitor?
- A fatal injury claim can be complex requiring the legal expertise of a solicitor.
- A solicitor can make the claim on your behalf so you don’t have to.
- A solicitor can represent you in court if necessary.
- If an inquest is carried out, a solicitor can provide you with the necessary advice and support.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist personal injury solicitors are experts in making fatal injury claims.
- We will deal with all the necessary legal issues so that you do not have to worry.
- We will keep you updated on the progress of your claim
- We will provide you with support throughout this difficult time.