Dog Bite Law
Watson Woodhouse Solicitors are specialists in personal injury compensation, including dog bite claims in Middlesbrough, Teesside and beyond. Injuries suffered as a result of dog bites can be serious, potentially requiring surgery. We have the legal knowledge required to assist you in claiming. Get in touch for a free consultation. Solicitors work on a No Win No Fee basis.
Dog owners have a duty to ensure their pet is under control and does not harm anyone. If you’ve been subject to an attack, you could potentially make a dog bite claim.
Dog Bite Claims
Once we’ve determined you have a claim, we’ll investigate exactly what you’re entitled to. Depending on your circumstances, this could include compensation for loss of earnings, medical and travel expenses and for the pain and suffering caused by your injuries.
Your solicitor and indeed our team as a whole takes a professional and empathetic approach with every dog bite claim. Aiming to reduce stress, we’ll liaise with all involved parties including the dog owner, police and any witnesses. From a scratch to serious injury requiring surgery, we’re here to advise whilst fighting for the compensation you deserve.
Why use a solicitor?
- A dog bite claim can be complex that will require specific evidence.
- A solicitor can communicate and negotiate with all parties to the claim.
- A solicitor has the required experience to deal with dog bite claims.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist solicitors are experts in dog bite claims.
- We will treat your case with sensitivity and understanding.
- We will ensure to keep you updated on the progress of your case.