Dog Bite Law
Injuries suffered as a result of a dog bite can be serious, long lasting and may result in the need for surgery. Our specialist solicitors can assist you in making a claim if you have sustained an injury as a result of being bitten or attacked by a dog.
Any dog can be dangerous if they have not been trained or controlled by their owner. Dog owners are under a duty to ensure that their dog is under control and does not harm another person.
If you have been a victim of a dog bite, it is possible for you to make a claim for compensation against the owner of the dog that bit you. A claim is easier to make out if you have been attacked by a guard dog or police dog as such animals are specifically kept for the purpose of their aggression.
Regardless of the type of injury you have suffered, whether it’s a scratch to your skin or if it is more serious and you have required surgery, you may have a claim for compensation. Our specialist personal injury solicitors can advise and assist you in making that claim.
If you have suffered a dog bite, contact our specialist personal injury solicitors to discuss the strength of your case.
Why use a solicitor?
- A dog bite claim can be complex that will require specific evidence.
- A solicitor can communicate and negotiate with all parties to the claim.
- A solicitor has the required experience to deal with dog bite claims.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist solicitors are experts in dog bite claims.
- We will treat your case with sensitivity and understanding.
- We will ensure to keep you updated on the progress of your case.