As a cyclist, you are a vulnerable road user. If you are involved in an accident you are likely to suffer injuries that are more serious than other road users, depending on the circumstances. If you have been knocked off your bike or hit by a car or other road user whilst out cycling and sustained an injury, you may have a claim for compensation against them. It is possible to claim for your injuries and any effect the accident has had on your everyday life, even if you were partly to blame for the accident.
Our specialist solicitors are able to make a claim on your behalf with the intention of securing you with the best possible settlement outcome.
We understand that if you are involved in an accident whilst cycling, the resulting damage to your bike may be your first concern. We can assist in claiming for compensation to cover the cost of your bike and any other kit that has been damaged in the accident.
We also appreciate that compensation may be significant to help you get back cycling and recover from your traumatic experience. Even if the other side do not accept liability for the accident and your injuries, if we feel that you have a case we will pursue your claim further and even take the matter to court if necessary.
If you have been involved in a cycle accident, contact our specialist personal injury solicitors to discuss your options.
Why use a solicitor?
- There may be specific evidence required prove your claim.
- A solicitor can communicate and negotiate with all parties.
- A solicitor can represent you in court if your case goes that far.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist solicitors are experienced in dealing with cycle accident claims.
- We will seek to achieve the best possible compensation amount.
- We will pursue your claim with the least amount of stress possible.