Paralysis is where an individual loses complete or partial muscle function of their body temporarily or permanently. It can occur following an accident or through someone else’s negligence where the spinal cord, nerves or brain are damaged. Paralysis can have devastating consequences on your life, especially if you are now dependent on a carer or family member for help and support.
You may have a claim for compensation if you currently or previously suffered with paralysis as a result of an accident that wasn’t your fault.
It is possible to make a claim for:
- Your pain and suffering
- Any loss of past and future earnings
- Medical care and expenses
- The cost of home modifications
Our specialist personal injury solicitors understand the difficulties you will be going through by having to adjust to living with paralysis. We will therefore seek to achieve the best possible outcome to award you with the compensation you deserve to help in your rehabilitation.
If you or a loved one suffer with paralysis following an accident that wasn’t your fault, contact our specialist personal injury department.
Why use a solicitor?
- A paralysis claim can be complex and require the expertise of a solicitor.
- A solicitor can communicate and negotiate with all relevant parties.
- A solicitor can represent you in court if necessary.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist personal injury solicitors are experienced in making paralysis claims.
- We will keep you updated throughout the progress of your claim.
- We will seek to achieve the best possible outcome.