Nerves within the body are extremely important as they allow for us to feel sensation and sensitivity throughout our body. If an individual suffers with damage to these nerves, then they can face devastating and permanent consequences.
You may be suffering with nerve damage if you are experiencing the following symptoms:
- Paralysis or immobility
- Muscle weakness
- Altered sensation
- Episodes of feeling hot and cold
If you are suffering with nerve damage as a result of an accident that wasn’t your fault, you may be able to make a claim for compensation.
Our specialist personal injury solicitors understand the difficulties you will be going through by having to adjust to living with permanent nerve damage. We will therefore seek to achieve the best possible outcome to award you with the compensation you deserve to help in your rehabilitation.
If you suffer with nerve damage as a result of an accident that wasn’t your fault, contact our specialist personal injury solicitors to discuss your options.
Why use a solicitor?
- Nerve damage claims can be complex and require the expertise of a solicitor.
- A solicitor can communicate and negotiate with all relevant parties.
- A solicitor can represent you in court if necessary.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist personal injury solicitors are experienced in nerve damage claims.
- We will seek to achieve the best possible outcome.
- We will keep you updated on the progress of your claim.