Injuries that effect an individual’s internal organs can have a significant impact on their everyday life. Internal injuries can potentially have significant long term effects resulting in a decrease in not just your quality of life but also your life expectancy in some situations.
The types of internal organ injuries it may be possible to make a claim for can include, but not limited to:
- Heart disease or damage
- Ruptured spleen
- Digestive system damage
- Kidney damage
- Liver damage
- Internal bleeding
If you have suffered with an internal injury as a result of an accident that wasn’t your fault, you may be able to claim compensation.
It is possible to make a claim for:
- Your pain and suffering
- Any past and future loss of earnings
- Medical and care expenses
- The cost of any home modifications
Our specialist personal injury solicitors are able to make a claim on your behalf. We understand how difficult it can be if you are suffering with an internal injury which can have a significant effect on your life. We will therefore seek to achieve the best possible outcome to get you the compensation you deserve.
If you have suffered with internal injuries as a result of an accident that wasn’t your fault, contact our specialist personal injury solicitors to discuss your case.
Why use a solicitor?
- A claim for internal injuries can be complex and require the expertise of a solicitor.
- A solicitor can communicate and negotiate with all relevant parties.
- A solicitor can represent you in court if necessary.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist personal injury solicitors are experienced in internal injury claims.
- We will keep you updated on the progress of your claim.
- We will seek to achieve the best possible outcome.