Broken Bones and Fractures
Broken bones and fractures can have a huge impact on your everyday life making it harder to carry out normal tasks. In more serious cases, you may have to take time off work and be left with long term damage. A broken bone occurs where a bone snaps or breaks damaging the surrounding tissue. Whereas, a fracture is less serious where a crack forms in the bone.
You may have a claim for compensation if you have suffered with broken bones or fractures as a result of an accident that wasn’t your fault.
It is possible to make a claim for:
- Your pain and suffering
- Any loss of past and future earnings
- Medical care and expenses
- The cost of home modifications
Our specialist personal injury solicitors understand the difficulties you will be going through if you are suffering with a broken bone or fracture. We will therefore seek to achieve the best possible outcome to award you with the compensation you deserve. We will make the claim on your behalf so that you can concentrate on your recovery.
If you have suffered with broken bones or a fracture following an accident that wasn’t your fault, contact our specialist personal injury department.
Why use a solicitor?
- A broken bone or fracture claim can be complex and require the expertise of a solicitor.
- A solicitor can communicate and negotiate with all relevant parties.
- A solicitor can represent you in court if necessary.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist personal injury solicitors are experienced in making broken bones and fracture claims.
- We will keep you updated throughout the progress of your claim.
- We will seek to achieve the best possible outcome.