Back and Spinal Injury claims
At Watson Woodhouse we have a proven track record spanning three decades when it comes to back and spinal injury claims. Understanding how such injuries impact the lives of you and your family, we’re here to help ease the financial burden. Make the decision to focus upon rehabilitation and get in touch with our team today. Your initial consultation is completely free and we work on a No Win No Fee basis.
Spinal Injury Claims
At Watson Woodhouse we’ll assess your situation, determining the potential to present a case. We’ll need to determine via medical records the severity of your injury in order to pursue a successful spinal injury claim. Your expert solicitor will help with the following:
- Back/spinal injury
- Past & future loss of earnings
- Medical expenses
- Required care
- Home/work adjustments
- Aids & appliances
Claiming for Back Injuries
Handling all legal aspects of your back injury claim we’ll also make treatment arrangements to improve the recovery process. If your life is now different due to a back or spinal injury it’s important you don’t miss out on what’s rightfully yours. As personal injury specialists, we’re ready to help you today.
If you’ve suffered a back or spinal injury due to an accident that wasn’t your fault, you could be entitled to claim compensation with Watson Woodhouse.
Why use a solicitor?
- A back or spinal injury claim can be complex due to technical medical issues.
- Best results require evidence, assertion and the ability to negotiate.
- A solicitor will represent you in a court of law.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- As specialists we have vast experience dealing with back and spinal injury claims.
- Back and spinal injuries cause financial hardship. Our experts do everything possible to cover losses and daily living.
- Ensuring you’re kept in the loop is an important part of the process and we do this well as standard.