Back and Spinal Injury claims
Our specialist personal injury solicitors understand the serious impact a back or spinal injury can have on your everyday life. These type of injuries often result in a dramatic change in your lifestyle. For example, you might be unable to walk as a result of your injury.
If you have had an accident which resulted in a back or spinal injury, you may be entitled to claim compensation. We can make a claim on your behalf for:
- The injury itself
- Any past and future loss of earnings
- Medical expenses
- Adjustments to your home and/or work life
- Aids and appliances
We will handle all the necessary legal issues involved in making a claim for compensation and we can also help with arranging treatment to assist your recovery.
Our specialist personal injury solicitors can offer advice and support during this difficult time. We will seek to achieve the best possible outcome to assist you in your recovery and beyond. We will examine your case to make sure we make a claim for all current and future losses that are a result of your injury.
If you have suffered a back or spinal injury, contact our specialist personal injury solicitors who will be able to discuss your options.
Why use a solicitor?
- A back or spinal injury claim can be complex due to the technical medical issues requiring the knowledge and skills of a solicitor.
- A solicitor can communicate and negotiate with all parties to reach the desired settlement.
- A solicitor can represent you at court if necessary.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist personal injury solicitors have a vast amount of experience in dealing with back and spinal injury claims.
- We will seek to achieve the best possible settlement to cover all your financial costs and losses.
- We will keep you updated on the progress of your claim so you do not have to worry.