Back and Spinal Injury claims
Back and spinal injuries have the potential to impact heavily on your daily life. If you or a loved one has encountered an accident resulting in damage to the back or spinal cord, we recommend speaking with our specialists today. Lifestyle changes can be dramatic such as the inability to walk as a result of an injury and your main focus should be rehabilitation as opposed to worrying about finances.
At Watson Woodhouse Solicitors we will assess your situation and determine if you have the potential to present a case. Upon choosing to move forwards we can make the claim on your behalf for the following:
- The actual injury
- Past & future loss of earnings
- Medical expenses
- Adjustments to your home and/or work life
- Aids & appliances
Our team handles each and every legal aspect attached to your claim. In addition we’ll make treatment arrangements for you in order to improve the recovery process. Don’t miss out on what could rightfully be yours. Our Personal Injury specialists are ready to help today.
Discuss the available options during a FREE and confidential consultation. Back and spinal injuries aren’t pleasant. When dealt with legally we could provide you and your loved ones with a soft financial cushion.
If you have suffered a back or spinal injury, contact our specialist personal injury solicitors who will be able to discuss your options.
Why use a solicitor?
- A back or spinal injury claim can be complex due to the technical medical issues requiring the knowledge and skills of a solicitor.
- Achieving the best results requires evidence, assertion and the ability to negotiate well.
- Could you represent yourself successfully in a court of law or would a solicitor be the best person to do this on your behalf?
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist personal injury solicitors have a vast amount of experience in dealing with back and spinal injury claims.
- Due to injury it’s likely you’ve experienced some form of financial loss/hardship. Our experts do everything possible to cover losses and daily living.
- Ensuring you’re kept in the loop is an important part of the process and we do this well as standard.