Planning for the Future
Welcome to Watson Woodhouse where we have a team of specialist solicitors ready to help you plan for the future. If you’re entering into a new relationship it’s important to plan ahead and also to protect yourself. In the unfortunate event of a relationship breakdown it’s better to have a solid plan already in place with regards to the distribution of assets and child arrangements. We’ll help you do this ahead of time whilst hoping you’ll never need to use it! Discuss and plan your future today. Contact our team now.
Helping You Plan
We fully understand and appreciate the importance of planning within a family and are here to guide you in the right direction. Your specialist solicitor will provide advice and assistance in relation to specific agreements including:
To protect yourself, future and any children, plan ahead with Watson Woodhouse Solicitors.
Why use a solicitor?
- Agreements related to family planning arrangements require careful drafting
- A solicitor ensures agreements and documents are drafted correctly and to the required legal standards
- A solicitor has the ability to represent you in court if required
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist solicitors have over two decades of experience in drafting agreements between couples
- Your case and circumstances are treated with sensitivity, compassion and respect
- You’ll be kept updated on the progress of your agreement and we’re always fully transparent
- We’ll listen to your wishes seeking to ensure they are reflected accurately in the agreements created
We are here to help
If you wish to discuss your options further in relation to the drafting of such an agreement or you want advice about one drafted by your partner, contact us