Many people enter into a relationship without thinking about or planning for their future. Obviously, no one wants to contemplate the possibility of their relationship not working out but this is a mistake as unfortunately many of these relationships do come to an end. If this does happens, there is often no guidance as to how the couple are to proceed in terms of the distribution of assets and the arrangement of any children.
Our specialist solicitors understand how important and influential family planning can be in a relationship. Our lawyers are able to provide advice and assistance in relation to agreements including:
- Pre-nuptial agreement
- Post-nuptial agreement
- Cohabitation agreement
Why use a solicitor?
- Agreements that relate to family planning arrangements require careful drafting.
- A solicitor will ensure they are drafted correctly and to the required standard.
- A solicitor will be able to represent you in court if need be.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist solicitors have a vast amount of experience in drafting agreements between couples.
- We will treat your case with sensitivity, compassion and respect.
- We will keep you updated on the progress of your agreement.
- We will listen to your wishes and seek to ensure they are reflected accurately in the agreement.
We are here to help
If you wish to discuss your options further in relation to the drafting of such an agreement or you want advice about one drafted by your partner, contact us