It is possible for a couple in an enduring family relationship, whether they are married or not, or an individual on their own to adopt a child. Our expert family solicitors can assist in all situations surrounding adoption, whether you are starting a new family or seeking to adopt your partners children for example.
In determining whether an adoption is to go ahead, the court will always have the best interests of the child as their main priority. They will also take into account the wishes and feelings of the child, the child’s needs and the impact the adoption will likely have on the child, for example.
If you are thinking of adopting a child, Watson Woodhouse can provide you with the legal advice you need to ensure that the adoption process runs smoothly and without delay.
We understand that this is an important time in your family’s life, and we can provide you with sympathetic and professional legal advice so that that you can concentrate on enjoying the important aspects of family life.
Why use a solicitor?
- A solicitor will ensure your agreement is legally binding.
- They will be able to negotiate and mediate where required.
- A solicitor can advise you on the legal aspects of a cohabitation agreement.
Why Watson Woodhouse?
- Our specialist solicitors have a vast amount of experience in drafting cohabitation agreements that reflect your wishes.
- We will always have your best interests as our main priority.
- We are understanding solicitors who will listen and implement your requirements.